The outcome would be Phenomenal if this guys were to work together. THEIR VOICES ARE AMAZING. Selena Gomez Do Kyung Soo (D.O) Watch: (4:40- 5:17) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9ZdW-qk-8
Movie/Music: HYUNA & TAECYEON They have interesting characters that if put one a set together, it would be AMAZING TO WATCH... THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. ~~He seemed like a star, too for to reach but when love comes into play, it takes everything for her to earn that love and the unreachable star. Anything is possible hence working hard to be anything one wants to be and stand before anyone, one wants to meet. ~~ HYUNA TAECYEON
(The Opportunity I talked about on blogs below)......So this is the presentation for those who are unsure of emailing a stranger but would want to see the presentation. I decided to post a video link for the presentation by one of the Top Leaders. I got an opportunity to meet him, very kind person. So be open minded when watching this and EMAIL ME (julieshellomith@aol.com). I hope and pray this will show someone an opportunity to try and lucky are you if you have a big family because you will have a big support system. SO WATCH and Email me if you would like to join. It is awesome and worth the patience and work. I met a lady who was a CNA but now she lives a better life than a doctor she met who joined the business and told her I wish I knew you when you joined but IT IS NEVER TO LATE WATCH and email me if it is for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGQIVNIKNUg THE LAWYER WHO JOINED THIS OPPORTUNITY, NOW A PLATINUM SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFL...
Comments
Post a Comment